Faculty & Staff
The George Washington University strives to build a strong sense of community that supports service excellence across our academic programs and campuses. This page serves as an entryway to some of the most commonly sought after resources for university employees.
- MyGW Portal: A gateway to your university email, calendar, directories and more.
- Faculty Handbook (PDF): Updated for 2015, the Faculty Handbook includes information about the university, its facilities and campuses, and guidelines and resources for working at GW.
- Colonial Community: Programs, policies and resources to create a strong and healthy workforce.
- Human Resources: Learn more about GW values, services, policies and procedures.
- Benefits: From health and wellness plans to tuition reimbursement, GW offers a broad variety of benefits to its employees.
- Payroll: Resources about taxes, payment options and benefits related to GW's payroll process.
- Lyterati Faculty Annual Report System: Faculty can file electronic curricula vitae and other documents for reporting of contributions, appointments, promotions, tenure, leave and annual reports.
- Academic Leaders Portal: A resource designed to supply GW academic leaders with relevant school-specific and university-wide information relating to leadership development, policies, handbooks, events and other various materials.
As one of the largest employers in Washington, D.C., GW is always looking to add qualified employees to our diverse and skilled workforce. Find out more about applying for a position: