The George Washington University offers more than 200 master's, doctoral and graduate certificate programs designed to fit the unique needs of our students. With numerous locations throughout Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland, you can find the program that is right for you. The Office of Graduate Admissions provides information on:
- Admissions requirements to learn how to apply to a graduate program at GW.
- Tuition, expenses and financial aid for information regarding costs and funding opportunities.
- Visiting campus to register for a tour of GW's Foggy Bottom Campus, given three times a week. If you can't make it to campus, we offer a comprehensive and award-winning Virtual Tour.
- Next steps for admitted students to help you prepare before you begin your program of study.
Some schools and programs follow different admissions processes. Find additional information on applying to these schools:
- School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Milken Institute School of Public Health
- The George Washington University Law School
Find a Graduate Program
Explore our graduate programs to help you identify subjects of interest. Browse by academic interest areas, school, degree type, location and schedule options, or view a full list of all GW graduate and professional subjects, including:
- Health policy, ranked #10 by U.S. News & World Report
- Law, ranked #4 for intellectual property law by U.S. News & World Report
- Political Science, ranked #36 by U.S. News & World Report