Mount Vernon Campus
The George Washington University’s Mount Vernon Campus is located in the verdant Foxhall neighborhood of Northwest Washington, DC, just three miles northwest of the Foggy Bottom Campus.
Mount Vernon provides a more traditional college campus than its Foggy Bottom counterpart while still offering students easy access to all the nation’s capital has to offer.
Mount Vernon is an integral part of the GW experience and features a variety of academic, residential and social options for students.
The 25-acre campus features:
- 24-hour transportation to and from the Foggy Bottom Campus on the Vern Express
- Six residence halls
- 687 students living on campus
- Campus dining and student gathering places
- Pelham Commons in West Hall
- Athletic facilities
- Lloyd Gymnasium
- NCAA regulation soccer/lacrosse field
- Softball field
- Mount Vernon Tennis Complex
- Six-lane outdoor swimming pool
- Campus Facilities
- Active Alumnae