ImageJ to import movies
In this exercise, you will setup imageJ, download a movie sequence and find the mean square deviation of a bead in the movie
- Download ImageJ if it is not on your computer
- Download virtualdub if it is not on your computer
- Download the sample movie
- On a windows machine, load the movie into virtualdub and save it as a sequence of images
- On a mac, process the movie with iSquint (free download -- google it) and convert it to mp4 (TV, high res).
Then, import the mp4 into Imovie and save it as a sequence of images (share --> export movie using QuickTime)
- start imageJ and load the sequence of images, be sure to check the box for 8-bit gray scale.
- measure the field of view
- What are its units?