1220 N. Quinn St. #222
Arlington, VA 22209-3317
2002 - present Baku State Univeristy Baku, Azerbaijan
Candidate for Ph.D., Law School
Thesis: "State as a Subject of Civil-Legal Relations."
1988-1993 Baku State University Baku, Azerbaijan
2003 - present George Washington University Washington, D.C.
Visiting Scholar, Junior Faculty Development Program
1999 - present Baku State University Baku, Azerbaijan
Associate Professor, Civil Law Department
1995 - 1996 Baku Army and Navy Institute Baku, Azerbaijan
Associate Professor, Department of State and Law
1994 - 1995 Active Duty Officer in the Army Azerbaijan
1993 - 1994 Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan Baku, Azerbaijan
Officer of Law Department
1988 - 1993 Baku State University Baku, Azerbaijan
1988 Baku State Theatre Baku, Azerbaijan
1988 Construction Sites Baku, Azerbaijan
· Tahirov, Mushfig, “Definition of Military Law and Its Principals,” Law, Baku, Azerbaijan (September, 1996)
· Tahirov, Mushfig, “National Security Council,” Law, Baku, Azerbaijan (February, 1997)
· Tahirov, Mushfig, “War Veterans,” Law, Baku, Azerbaijan (July, 1999)
· Tahirov, Mushfig, "Collection of Methodological Instructions for Law Students", Baku State University Publications, Baku, Azerbaijan (May, 2002)
Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent); Turkish (fluent); Russian (fluent); English (advanced speaking, intermediate writing)
Computer: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, basic Internet applications.
AWARDS AND HONORS
· Graduated from Higher School with silver medal
· Won a scholarship in a Junior Faculty Development Program - a program of the Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State. Currently is a visiting scholar at the George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA.