Partnerships for International Strategies in Asia
PISA projects are designed and implemented with underwriting from generous donors that include: private foundations, institutions, corporations, governmental bodies, and individuals who give both financial and in-kind support. We are extremely grateful for the support of our donors who allow us to prepare leaders and mobilize networks to meet the challenges and opportunities of the day.
To support PISA program initiatives in Asia contact us at: email@example.com.
- The Asia Foundation
- Chino Cienega Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Henry R. Luce Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Foundation
- Rockefeller Foundation
- W. Alton Jones Foundation
- Heinrich Böll Stiftung
- Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Relations
- Open Society Institute
- United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia
- US-Mongolia Business Council
- Winrock International
- ESRI Corporation, Vietnam
- Spot Image, Inc.
- United States Embassy, Lao P.D.R.
- The Honorable Christine Loh
- Kimberle Nogay, Graphic Designer
- Mr. Michael Rugg