Institute for International Economic Policy
- Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change
- Economics of Ultra-Poverty: Causes and Remedies
- China's Economic Development & US-China Economic Relations
- Global Economic Governance in the 21st Century
News & Events
The Multidimensional Poverty Peer Network
On June 6, 2013, IIEP Director James Foster spoke at the launch of the multidimensional poverty peer network organized by the Oxford Human Development and Poverty Initiative. His contribution to Colombia's poverty measure was acknowledged by the President of Colombia.
photo accredited to the UN WTF.
An international peer network for policy makers engaged in implementing multidimensional poverty measures
Providing peer-to-peer technical and policy support, and mutual input into design and institutional arrangements (read more about the event...)
Read President Santos' speech here.
- Leverage and Asset Prices: An Experiment - Ana Fostel
- Addicted to Oil: Implications for Climate Change Policy - Steve Suranovic
- Argentina: There and Back Again? - Michael Moore
- (Mis)understandings of Multidimensional Poverty Measurement - James Foster
- Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up? - Susan Aaronson
- Israel - Middle East North Africa (MENA) Trade - Joseph Pelzman
- Trust and Trustworthiness in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters - Albert Chong
- A New Approach For Evaluating Economic Forecasts - Tara Sinclair
- Drill, Baby, Drill! Energy Independence Policy in the US - Llewelyn Hughes
- Human Recognition in Economic Development - Tony Castleman
- Effect of Hukou Restrictions on Human Capital Accumulation in China - Yao Pan
Please contact email@example.com for more information.