IIEP brings leading scholars and practitioners of international economic policy to GW to present and discuss their research and insights.
- Research conferences, where groups of scholars and policymakers delve deeply into the most important issues of the day.
- Policy forums, where critical contemporary policy questions and issues are explored and debated.
- Academic seminars, where individual researchers present cutting-edge scholarly work.
Our events are open to the public. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in receiving regular notification of upcoming events.
Visit the recent events page to view the list of past events.
Upcoming Conferences 2013-2014
Trade and Development Workshop, Tuesday, November 26, 12:30-2
- Adam Storeygard, Tufts University TBA
Trade and Development Workshop, Tuesday, December 3, 12:30-2
- Felix Tintelnot, Chicago and Princeton TBA
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.