Institute for International Economic Policy
- Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change
- Economics of Ultra-Poverty: Causes and Remedies
- China's Economic Development & US-China Economic Relations
- Global Economic Governance in the 21st Century
News & Events
Symposium on Frontier Issues In Economic Growth, 9:00 am, February 10, 2014 at the Elliott School of International Affairs, City View Room.
The Growth Dialogue's exploration of Frontier Issues in Economic Growth will take place on February 10th, 2014 at the Elliott School of International Affairs. It will be organized in cooperation with George Washington University and will feature both top-flight academics (Philippe Aghion, Steven Durlauf, Simon Johnson, Dani Rodrik, and David Weil) along with former policymakers and international experts based in Washington.
More Information can be found here.
Flyer of conference can be found here.
IIEP Insight into Global Economic Governance in the 21st Century
- IIEP hosts the Third Round of the Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (T-TIP) negotiations at GWU
- Research Professor of International Affairs and IIEP faculty affiliate Susan Aaronson presented to the EU and U.S. negotiators of the T-TIP negotiations as part of the stakeholder sessions of the Third Round of negotiations, hosted by IIEP at GWU
- IIEP affiliates Susan Ariel Aaronson and Michael O. Moore offer a "Trade Policy for the Millenials" in an Op-Ed in the Baltimore Sun
- Associate Professor of Economics and International Affairs, and IIEP faculty affiliate, Tara Sinclair commented on the recent appointment of Janet Yellen as Fed Chair in GWToday. Find the full story here.
- Leverage and Asset Prices: An Experiment - Ana Fostel
- Addicted to Oil: Implications for Climate Change Policy - Steve Suranovic
- Argentina: There and Back Again? - Michael Moore
- (Mis)understandings of Multidimensional Poverty Measurement - James Foster
- Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up? - Susan Aaronson
- Israel - Middle East North Africa (MENA) Trade - Joseph Pelzman
- Trust and Trustworthiness in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters - Albert Chong
- A New Approach For Evaluating Economic Forecasts - Tara Sinclair
- Drill, Baby, Drill! Energy Independence Policy in the US - Llewelyn Hughes
- Human Recognition in Economic Development - Tony Castleman
- Effect of Hukou Restrictions on Human Capital Accumulation in China - Yao Pan
Costas Arkolakis, Yale
» Download the paper here
» Visit the 2013 WAITS Conference page here.
» Visit the 2013 WADES Conference page here.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.