HR Client Partners
The Client Partners Department of Human Resources is an internal services department of Human Resources. The department is comprised of Senior Client Partners, Client partners, Junior Client Partners, and the Client Partners staff. The Client Partners are responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources services on human capital issues. The Client Partners are HR Generalists, and serve as the primary contact between the department and/or school and HR’s other subject matter experts departments. Client Partners provide the expertise in a variety of human resource functions, including, but not limited to: employee relations, organizational/employee development, succession planning, compensation, staffing, benefits, payroll, alternative work arrangements, and recruitment. In addition, the Client Partners will consult with the Client Organization in evaluating, developing and implementing practices, and to ensure effective and consistent human resources management practices and procedures.
The Client Partners focus on building strong relationships with HR customers by:
- Understanding the unit’s discipline, mission, and goals
- Assisting the unit with long term human capital planning
- Developing and maintaining a proactive customer advocacy role
- Providing strategic organizational design and development
- Serving as a Resource to ensure the departments are in compliance with laws, rules, and regulations
- Assisting with the implementation of HR strategies and policies
Click here to find your Client Partner.