What Can GWIPP Do For Funders?
GWIPP draws on the skills of the full range of University faculty, as well as the talents of GW's graduate research assistants, to carry out research projects.
GWIPP researchers have extensive experience in the academic, governmental, and nonprofit areas, and are well-suited to bring elements of each area to projects.
GWIPP researchers have published extensively in their fields of expertise.
Students are eager to learn from their academic mentors and often bring a fresh perspective to research projects.
For additional information, please contact Garry Young: (202) 994-6494; YoungG@gwu.edu.
GWIPP External Funding Partners
GWIPP appreciates the generous support of the following organizations:
- American Tax Policy Institute
- Annie E. Casey Foundation (The)
- Anser Institute of Homeland Security
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
- The Brookings Institution
- Center for Policy Studies
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation (The)
- CEO's for Cities
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Fannie Mae Foundation (The)
- Ford Foundation (The)
- Fulbright Foundation
- Homeland Security Institute
- Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- National Association of Regional Councils
- National Center for Real Estate Research
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Science Foundation
- New York Human Resources Agency
- PEW Charitable Trust
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Sloan Foundation (The Alfred P.)
- Smith Richardson Foundation
- Social Security Administration
- Spencer Foundation
- Open Society Institute (The)
- Trellis Fund (The)
- US Geological Survey
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- WE Upjohn Institute