Environmental Professionals Marketplace
GWU EMSE Student and Alumni Resumes
GWU students who would like their resumes to be posted on this page may send their resumes to contact us.
Project Manager at the Optony Solutions Group
Optony is seeking an experienced Project Manager (PM) who will be responsible for delivering outstanding results for clients and demonstrating excellence across the entire project lifecycle. The Project Manager is considered a subject matter expert on solar policy, technical and economic feasibility, project planning, installation, financing options and long-term operations and maintenance. Fieldwork is required which includes attending existing and prospective client meetings, conducting site assessments, inspecting components of PV systems, and managing PV system engineers.
On-site work typically accounts for 40% of the PM’s time. Office work, analysis, research, meetings, and development of deliverables typically account for the remaining 60% of their time. Overnight travel may be required, as needed, regionally or nationally. The position reports to the SVP and is based in either Silicon Valley or Washington, DC. The position is a key public interface for Optony and he/she should make every effort to provide highly positive and productive interactions with clients.
Optony Inc. is an innovative and fast-growing cleantech company based in Santa Clara, California with additional offices in Washington, DC, Denver, Beijing and Hangzhou, China. Optony performs world-leading research, program management and independent technical assistance services in the solar and renewable energy field for commercial, government and utility-scale projects.
Education and Experience:
For more details, please follow the link.