SUMMER 2008 CLASSES START MONDAY, MAY 19
REGISTRATION BEGINS MONDAY, MAY 12
The Alumni Course Audit Program gives all GW alumni the benefit of attending a wide selection of GW courses on a not-for-credit basis.
Available to GW alumni of all ages and campus neighborhood residents above the age of 60, the Alumni Course Audit Program is a rewarding way to enhance professional skills, increase knowledge, and pursue a commitment to lifelong learning.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Visit www.alumni.gwu.edu/courseaudit
- View the Summer 2008 courses available for audit listed by department
- Download course audit instructions and registration form
- Obtain the course professor or department chair’s signature of approval
- Deliver or mail your registration to Alumni House @ 1918 F Street NW
- $125 per course for GW alumni under the age of 60
- $65 per course for alumni and Foggy Bottom/Mount Vernon campus area residents over the age of 60
FOR MORE INFORMATION