Club Quarters Hotels
The George Washington University is now a member of Club Quarters™, a private chain of full-service hotels that cater to a business-oriented consumer in a club-like setting. Club Quarters facilities are located in central city locations and offer user-friendly services such as restricted entry, free high speed wireless Internet access, fitness center, free bottled water, and a restaurant/bar.
GW alumni, as well as their friends and family, can take advantage of weekend and holiday rates as low as $56 per night (to be eligible for the weekend rate check-in must be on Friday or Saturday and checkout must occur on Sunday or Monday during holiday periods).
Make a weekday reservation online
The online password for GW is "Colonials".
Weekend reservations may only be made by phone at (203) 905-2100. Weekend rates are subject to availability and must be requested. When making phone reservations, you must provide your member organization: "George Washington University or GW" in order to receive the GW affiliate discount.
- Washington, DC – near the White House
- New York – Rockefeller Center
- New York – Midtown, off Fifth Avenue
- New York – Downtown, near Wall Street
- New York – World Trade Center
- London – Gracechurch
- London – Lincoln's Inn Fields
- London – St. Paul's
- London – Trafalgar Square
- Chicago – Central Loop
- Chicago – Wacker at Michigan
- Boston – near Faneuil Hall
- Houston – near Bayou Place
- Philadelphia – opposite Liberty Place
- San Francisco – across from Embarcadero Center
Alumni can earn "Night on the House" certificate at Club Quarters for each business stay, valid after the next stay. These certificates can be used for a complimentary one night stay for two at Club Quarters. Details and dates are listed on the certificate. A $25/$15 Service Charge will apply.