ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT,
ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE, INC. (formed Jan. 3, 2007)
THE COMMONWEALTH PAC (2006 cycle)
Oregon Statewide Finance Committee
(announced March 12, 2007)
Stephen Babson – A partner at Endeavour Capital, a private equity firm headquartered in Lake Oswego.
Kevin Mannix – An attorney in the Salem area. In 2002, he narrowly lost to Ted Kulongoski in what was the closest Oregon gubernatorial election in 100 years. Chairman of the Oregon Republican Party from 2003-05.
Ron Saxton – An attorney at the Ater Wynne law firm in Portland. In 2006, he ran for Governor of Oregon against Ted Kulongoski. A native Oregonian.
Peter Stott – Vice Chairman and Principal of the Scanlan Kemper Bard Companies, a real estate merchant banking firm in Portland.
Charles J. "Butch" Swindells – Vice Chairman of the US Trust Company and a former United States Ambassador to New Zealand.
- John Carter, CEO Schnitzer Steel Industries, Portland
- Jim Fitzhenry, SVP Flir Systems, Wilsonville
- Jim Gaffney, Moss Adams, Portland
- Fred Granum, Co-Operations, Portland
- Karen Hinsdale, The Cellar Door, Portland
- Roger Johnson, Coldstream Capital Management, Portland
- Shawn Lindsay, Attorney at Markowitz, Herbold, Glade & Mehlhaf, P.C., Portland
- Jim McCreight, Oregon Entrepreneurs Forum, Portland
- Brendan O'Scannlain, Attorney at Stoel Rives LLP, Portland
- Guy Pope, Columbia Management, Portland
- Chris Shepanek, Oil Can Henry's, Lake Oswego
|Copyright © 2007, 2008 Eric M. Appleman/Democracy in Action||