FOR PRESIDENT, INC.
ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE, INC. (formed Jan. 3, 2007)
THE COMMONWEALTH PAC (2006 cycle)
|State Director||Chris Nelson|
Alaska Steering Committee (announced Jan. 21, 2008) ...and U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski (endorsement announce Feb. 2, 2008)
- Lt. Governor Sean Parnell, Chair, Anchorage, was elected as Alaska's Lieutenant Governor in 2006. He served two terms in the Alaska House of Representatives prior to being elected to the Alaska Senate where he served as Co-Chair of the Finance Committee. (endorsement announced Oct. 12, 2007)
- Mead Treadwell, Co-Chair, Anchorage, is the Chair of the United States Arctic Research Commission. He served as Deputy Commissioner of Alaska's Department of Environmental Conservation under Governor Wally Hickel and is a Senior Fellow of the Institute of the North.
- Nancy Dahlstrom, Eagle River, is serving her third term in the Alaska House of Representatives where she is currently the Co-Chair of the Joint Armed Services Committee and the Co-Chair of the Legislative Council.
- David Dittman, Anchorage, is the President of Dittman Research and Communications Corporation, one of the state's leading public opinion polling operations. During the period 1990 – 2000, the communications side of his business received more top national awards for political newsprint advertising by the American Association of Political Consultants than any other company in the United States.
- Susan Fischetti, Eagle River, was chosen as one of Alaska's three Presidential Electors in 2000 and voted in the Electoral College for President George W. Bush. She has served as a Republican District Chair and a Member of the Republican State Central Committee.
- Sue Hull, Fairbanks, serves on the Board of Education of the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District as well as on the Boards of the Association of Alaska School Boards and the Alaska Humanities Forum. She served as a Member of the Alaska State Board of Education from 1983 to 1988 and as Alaska PTA President from 1993 to 1995.
- Chris Nelson, Anchorage, served as Victory '98 Executive Director for the Alaska Republican Party and was a delegate to the 2004 Republican National Convention. He is now the State Director of the Romney for President campaign in Alaska.
- Jeremy and Tammy Rampton, Anchorage, are volunteering to work on their first political campaign. Jeremy is a Financial Counselor at North Star Hospital and is studying at Alaska Pacific University to earn a Masters Degree in Counseling to become a Family and Marriage Counselor. The Ramptons are the proud parents of a new baby girl.
- Ralph Seekins, Fairbanks, served in the Alaska Senate where he Chaired the Judiciary Committee. He is a former Chairman of the Alaska Permanent Fund Board and former Chairman of the Greater Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce.
- Rex Shattuck, Chugiak, retired in Alaska after twenty years of service in the United States Air Force. He now works for the Alaska Legislature as Staff to the Chair of the House Select Committee on Economic Development, Trade and Tourism and has served as his Republican District Chair and a Member of the Republican State Central Committee.
- Jacqueline Tupou, Juneau, has served as State Chair of the College Republican Federation of Alaska, State Chair of the Conservative Leadership Program, Co-Chair of the Hispanic Republican Assembly of Alaska, and a Member of the Republican State Central Committee.
- Carolyn Wallace,
Fairbanks, is a Member of the Board of the University of Alaska Foundation
and a former President of the College of Fellows of the University of Alaska
Fairbanks. She has worked in the UAF Administration for over twenty-nine
|Copyright © 2007, 2008 Eric M. Appleman/Democracy in Action||