TV ad announced Oct. 25, 2004, run
starting Oct. 26, 2004 on national cable and in select local markets.
Voice Over: When it’s finally quiet, here’s the choice:
President Bush and Congressional allies:
- strong leadership to protect America
- tax relief
- common sense healthcare
- strengthen and protect Social Security
John Kerry and liberal allies:
- higher taxes
- voting to tax Social Security benefits
- government-run healthcare
- a record of slashing intelligence and
- reckless defense cuts
Alone in the booth…why take the risk?
President Bush: I’m George W. Bush and I approve this