Marvin Center, Ground Floor & the GW Bookstore
800 21st Street, NW
Wednesday, March 21, to Saturday, March 24, 2012
Hours of operation:
Wednesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Top 10 things to do at the fair:
1. Save $25 in online shipping charges by pre-ordering your cap and gown at the GW Bookstore. In addition, order personalized announcements, purchase a class ring and/or a diploma frame.
2. Double check your diploma name and mailing address at Colonial Central.
3. Pose for the Cherry Tree yearbook senior portraits (undergraduates only). Portrait sittings hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. Enter drawings at the Grad Week table, GWBookstore and STA Travel
5. Give to your Senior Class Gift Campaign and attend Senior Night on Thursday,
March 22, from 5-7 p.m. at Tonic
6. Find out more about the graduation survey and ticket distribution
7. Preview Grad Week events
8. Learn more about the Young Alumni Network.
9. Refreshments from 12–2 p.m. each day
10. Sign the Green Graduation Pledge and learn more about Green Move-Out
Tuesday, March 20, 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Marvin Center, Grand Ballroom
RSVP at http://gwork.gwu.edu