Student Laboratory Safety
Learn How to Use the On-Line Training
This training is offered for students only.
You must have the Macromedia Authorware Web Player installed on
your computer to complete the online training. If you have not installed
the software, complete the following installation instructions.
- If you need Macromedia Authorware Web Player, Click HERE
- Go to https://my.gwu.edu/login
- Enter your GW email username (without the @gwu.edu) and password,
and click the Login button.
- Click the Training, IT-GLearn link in the "WORKING"
- Click the Find Workshops link.
- In the Topics section, select RM-Risk Management.
- Click the Search for Workshops button. (Since you
are already logged on to GWeb, your user type defaults to your employee
status-for example, if you are Staff, the user type Staff will be
- You will see a list of on-line courses. Please select the course
that you would like to take by clicking on Start Course.
- You will now begin the course!!