Registration & Financial Services
Colonial Central is a hub for student financial and registration services, bringing together the offices of Student Financial Assistance, Student Accounts, Registrar, GWorld, Military & Veteran Student Services, and Student Parking Services in a friendly, centralized, service-culture setting. Colonial Central's Financial Services Counselors are cross-trained to assist you with your financial aid and billing questions.
The experienced Colonial Central staff can assist you or your student in-person, by telephone or via e-mail.
Colonial Central is your source for:
- Privacy Releases
- Confidentiality Requests
- Transcript Requests
- Enrollment Certifications
- Registration Questions
- Registration Transactions
If you need additional registration assistance, please visit the Office of the Registrar.
- General Student Account Information
- Payment Plan Information
- Financial Hold Resolutions
- Refund Request Questions
- Book Vouchers
- General Financial Aid Counseling and Information
- Loan Application and Information
- Perkins Loan Processing
- Emergency Loan Processing
- Scholarship and Grant Processing
- Work-study Eligibility
For more information about financial aid, please visit the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Student GWorld
- New and Replacement Cards
- Colonial Cash Deposits
- Dining Program Information
- Colonial Cash Partner Lists
- Suspend a Lost or Stolen GWorld Card
For more information about GWorld, please visit the GWorld Card Office.
- General Student Veteran Resource Information
- Veterans Benefits Information
- Veterans Affairs Certification