ColonialTemps a 2011 GW Innovation Task Force (ITF) initiative and program of the Human Resources Department launched on May 2011. Created as the internal temporary employment agency at GW, ColonialTemps is a dedicated venue for departments to hire temporary staff.
Savings and Benefits
- A discounted venue – representing substantial cost savings to the department and university
- Prescreened and qualified pool of candidates – vetting candidates prior to placement
- Reduction of the burden of the onboarding process – ColonialTemps helps orient new temporary employees to GW
- Improved compliance process – ColonialTemps monitors utilization
- Quality assurance – Regular management and check-ins with the temporary employee and supervising manager
To hire a ColonialTemp please complete a Job Order Form.