Faculty and Staff Service Center
The Faculty and Staff Service Center (FSSC) is a one-stop resource for GW employees desiring support with Human Resources, Parking & Transportation, Tax, Payroll, and Benefits transactions. Among the services accessible at the award winning* FSSC are the following:
- Completion and Verification of I9s (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Free Notary Services Available for GW Employees
- Employment Verification Referrals
- Individual Counseling Sessions with Retirement Representative from TIAA-CREF and Fidelity (By Appointment Only)
- Distribution of P-Cards, Stipends, and A/P checks as well as approved VPN tokens.
- Enrollment and payment for Occasional and contract Parking and payment of citations (credit/GWorld Debit payments only)
- Kiosk access and assistance to enroll in or change benefits elections (health and retirement)
- Resolution of or referral on a variety of HR issues.
- Drop off point for documents for Payroll, Benefits, and A/P and University International Tax Departments
*Winner of GW’s Service Excellence Celebration Collaboration Award (October 2010)