Connect the GW Network at Your Workplace
Colonial Colleagues is an initiative designed to bring together the Colonial community within a workplace, expand the GW alumni network, and engage alumni with the university.
- Networking happy hours
- Community service projects
- Career fairs, career panels and student-alumni programs
- Workplace mentorship programs
Become a Colonial Colleague Leader!
- Each Colonial Colleague workplace needs to have at least one Colonial Colleague Leader
- The Leader serves as the main contact for the Office of Alumni Relations and for fellow alumni
- Leaders recruit volunteers, organize events, and share relevant GW news, events, and volunteer opportunities
Contact Michael Steelman at email@example.com or 202-994-3281.
Booz Allen Hamilton
U.S. Department of State
Colonial Colleagues - State Dept.
More Colonial Colleagues photos >>